Ambil ibrah.


Assalamualaikum:)

Day seventh :) Alhamdulillah.


Storytelling time: Read and heed :)





In the pencil box:


Eraser : How are you my friend?.
Pencil nervously replied: I am not your friend!


Eraser I was surprised and said: Why? ..
Pencil : Because I hate you


Eraser said sadly : Why did you hate me?
Replied, pencil: Because you erase what i wrote.


Eraser responded: I only erase mistakes.
Pencil yell:  What is your business to do that??


Eraser replied gently: I am an eraser, and that is my job.
Pencil : That is not a job!!


Eraser  : My work is useful, such as yours.
However, the pencil become angry : You are arrogant. How come your job is useful?



Eraser was astonished and said: Why?!.
Pencil:  Because writing is better than erase.


Eraser said: Remove the error equivalent to writing the right thing. 
The pencil realised and felt guilty. Hmm


Eraser: Do you still hate me?.
Pen felt remorse: I will not hate you anymore, because you erase my mistakes.


Eraser responded: I will not erase what was right. 
Pencil said: But I see you smaller day after day!.


They replied eraser: I sacrifice some of my body whenever I want to erase big mistakes.
 Pencil (grieving) : I feel I am smaller than you!


Said eraser to console him: We can not benefit others, unless we sacrifice for them. You also sacrifice yourself when you allow people sharpen you.
Said pencil happily:  Thank you my friend for your words :)


I looked at the eraser, and the joy of the pen, and lived close friends, although they differ in hand. And if pencil  and eraser do talk, I'll be the first to walk and........ RUN!





LESSONS TO BE LEARN.

Oh pencil,
You feel pain in every sharpening, 
But it will make you better pencil.


Oh pencil,
You are not corret all the time,
So, you must be able to correct your mistakes,
With the help of eraser.


Oh pencil,
It is not matter,
What is your brand, where do you made, the colour of your body, the lenght of your body,
But, what inside you,
is the matter,


Oh pencil,
In every surface you write, leave your mark, although it is tough, continue writing, because it is why you are created.




note: maafkan segala typo atau grammar error dalam dialog. Itu adalah translation daripada cerita teladan yang ditulis dlam arab.huhu..  Guna google translate tak berape betul, so, lepas da translate kat google, edit lagi ikut suka.haha...fuu berpeluh mengedit..  :) <----over,

Show Comments: OR

7 comments:

  1. pensel pun sekrifais gak ape, kena korek, bukan pemadam je sekrifais, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice story.membuatkan aku tersedar akan makna kehidupan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice story missha.satisfaction in sacrifice =D
    perghhhh,hebatnye pencil,hebatnye pemadam.kite mampu ke nak buat sampai tahap tu?sanggup ke nak pendekkan diri semata2 untuk orang lain? hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. satisfaction in sacrifice..woa..thumbs upla kt ayat ni.huhu.. betul tu..sanggup ke kita? hmm..

      Delete
  4. interesting.. tengok pensel ngan pemadam pun leh dapat teladan kan.. tak pernah terlintas pun kaitan pensel ngan pemadam dalam hidup.. nice betul ^__^

    ReplyDelete
:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t  
:)   :(   :*   :X   :3   :')   XD   =D   =P   =O   =?   =S   =G   =I   =Y   =/   =F   =H  

Thanks for visiting,
Double thanks for following,
Million thanks for dropping your comments.

Copyright © : Blog missha-tulis. All Rights Reserved.